Thursday, April 1, 2010

How Does The B-12 Shot Help Us To Lose Weight?


What Is Vitamin B-12?

Vitamin B12 is an essential component for proper digestion and absorption of foods and for normal metabolism of carbohydrates, and fat. It aids in maintaining healthy nerve cells and red blood cells and is needed to make DNA. Vitamin B12 is also involved in homocysteine metabolism and plays a critical role in proper energy metabolism, immune function, and nerve function.. Muscle weakness, spasms, ataxia (unsteady gait and shaky movements), incontinence, hypotension, vision problems, hypotension dementia, psychoses, and mood disturbances are but a few of the disorders which have recently been linked to possible vitamin B12 deficiencies.



Lose Weight More Effectively With B-12 LIPO

Hello and welcome to the Medical Weight Loss Secrets information and review blog. Im Joshua and I have recently hit a wall of sorts- between turning 30 and starting my own at-home business, I really added the pounds quite fast. I have always been considered "skinny"- weighing a slim 170-175 throughout my life.

When I reached 230 pounds I knew that I was nearing the point of no return- and I decided to make the change. Little did I know that just going to the gym and eating right wasnt gonna be enough to really lose the weight that had been added so easily.

And after trying various products and supplements - I realized exactly what worked best- and as of now I am down to 195 - after just 2 months of eating better and using the once weekly B-12 LIPO shot I am a HUGE proponent and I really want to help anyone who will listen.

B-12 and B-12 LIPO

Most of us already know that B-12 is a key ingredient for increased energy level's. It can be taken in pill form, liquid, and of course the shot. And the B-12 shot is easily found at your local weight loss clinics.

Although it is not as effective for weight loss as the B-12 LIPO - it will increase your energy , which will in turn help you to burn more calories - which is ALWAYS good for weight loss. Actually, as soon as started adding up my daily calorie intake - and found out just how many calories I could eat and still burn off the excess- I began to see serious increase in my overall weight loss.

Main Ingredients B-12 LIPO Shot

The main difference in the B-12 LIPO is simply the added vitamins and supplements. These are what makes the fat seem to MELT AWAY! Here is a quick look:

1.Choline - Supports the health of the liver in its processing and excretion of chemical waste products from within the body.Not only that, but Choline is required for the transport and metabolism of fats and cholesterol within the body -which is important for the healthy support of the endocrine , cardiovascular , and hepatic systems. Simply said- it is a component of the Vitamin B Complex.

2.Methionine - Is a sulfur-containing amino acid - and it is important for many bodily functions. It acts as i Lipotropic agent to prevent excess fat build up in the liver and the body. It also helps in prevention of fatigue - which is very key if you want to continue to burn more calories- even when you arent working out!!

3.Inositol - Its a nutrient belonging to the Vitamin B complex - and is closely associated with Choline. It aids in the metabolism of fats (huge) - and even helps to reduce blood cholesterol . Inositol also participates in the action of serotonin , a neurotransmitter know to control mood and appetite.

4.Vitamin B-12 - Is essential for helping to form brand new , healthy cells in the body. It also boosts energy, helping to increase activity levels.

All these things together work to form what I think of as miracle cocktail. The weight will actually fall of EVERYDAY. I actually noticed that I would urinate alot longer when i started the shot- I cant say for sure - but I have to assume that its because the added Choline that helps my body to metabolize fats and waste that much faster.

Basically, you burn fat off while you do next to nothing. The B-12 LIPO is designed to speed up these processes inside our body - and when you add the shot to healthier eating and ANY kind of exercise- (even just walking) you are guaranteed to see results - I completely back the B-12 LIPO - Ill put my name behind it 100% - I should know- it has totally changed the way I look and the way I look at losing weight.

Get Your OWN B-12 Shots - CHEAPER Than The Clinic
1st Step for Energy Maximum Energy B12 Shot Box Of 12

No comments:

Post a Comment